Hey ladies! Here's another cute nail design which is perfect for the upcoming holiday season. I call it "Mr. Snowman". This is a relatively easy design and you don't need many tools for this, but it's up to you to be resourceful and find useful stuff that can help you make this design so much easier :)
So to start off, here are the nail polishes that I used:
From left to right:
- Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat
- Klik Nail Polish in "Baby Blue"
- Klik Nail Polish in "Frosted Blue Pearl"
- Sweet Cherry Nail Polish in "Silver Glitter"
- Caress Nail Polish in "Jealousy"
- Caress Nail Polish in "Snow White"
- A toothpick
- Caronia Fast-Dry Top Coat
- First, apply your base coat. Then, apply two layers of the baby blue color and a layer of the frosted blue pearl. Then, apply one layer of silver glitter.
- Then, using the brush tip of your white nail polish, dot a big circle near the tip of your nail. Dot a smaller circle on top.
- Using a toothpick dipped in red color, draw the scarf, hat, smiley face and three buttons on your snowman. Dot a white color at the tip of the hat.
- Wait for the nail polishes to be fully dried and then apply your top coat.
Here's the video tutorial. Music used in the video is called "Travel Light" by Jason Shaw (at audionautix.com under Creative Commons 3.0)
Have fun with your holiday nails!