Hey ladies! Here's another fun and cool nail design which I call "Pink Bug". This was inspired by one of my pyjamas, which has this cute design of pink bugs all over :)
So here are the tools and nail polishes that I used:
From left to right:
- Caronia Base Coat and Nail Hardener
- Caress Nail Polish in "Jealousy"
- Enchant Nail Polish in "Hot Pink"
- Caress Nail Polish in "Snow White"
- Caronia Fast-Dry Top Coat
- a detail brush
- a toothpick
- First, apply your base coat. Then, apply two layers of the hot pink color.
- Using your detail brush dipped in red color, draw an outline (like an inverted "Y") at the center of the nail. Fill the middle portion with the red color.
- Using a toothpick dipped in white color, dot some random spots on the pink sides of the nail.
- Finish off with a top coat after the nail polishes dry.
Hope you like it!