Here's another fun and cool nail design for you! I call it "Midnight Blues" coz it kinda reminds of the night.
This design was actually inspired by a glass of soda! I was having lunch one time a foodshoppe and I saw this glass with the same design and has Coke soda in it, and I thought it would be a really cool design for the nails :)
So to start off, here are the tools and nail polishes that I used:
From left to right:
- Caronia Base Coat and Nail Hardener
- Caress Nail Polish in "Magic Black"
- Caress Nail Polish in "Mango"
- Klik Nail Polish in "Baby Blue"
- Fire Nail Polish in "Patent Blue"
- Caronia Fast Dry Top Coat
- a toothpick
- (optional) detail brush
- First, apply your base coat. Then, apply two layers of the black color.
- Using a toothpick dipped in the patent blue color, draw an elongated dot at the center of the nail. Then, outline the patent blue with the baby blue color. Lastly, draw a yellow outline around the baby blue color (make it look like a square with blunt corners).
- Finish off with a top coat after the nail polishes dry.
Have fun with your cool and fun nails! Talk to you soon!