Hey ladies! Here's another simple nail design that you can wear for everyday. It's fun, cute, and very easy to do! All you need for the tools is an old screw that has a flat head. You may also use a detail brush but it's not necessary.
So here are the nail polishes that I used:
From left to right:
- Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat
- Enchant Nail Polish in "Hot Pink"
- Caress Nail Polish in "Avocado"
- Fire Nail Polish in "Patent Blue"
- Caronia Fast-Dry Top Coat
- an old screw with a flat head
- a toothpick
- (optional) detail brush
- Apply your base coat. Then, apply two layers of the hot pink color.
- Using a toothpick dipped in blue color, draw a solid square at one corner of the nail. Then, using the flat head of an old screw dipped in the avocado green color, gently stamp a circle at the outer corner of the square.
- Using the tip of your nail polish brush, dot a smaller circle at the opposite corner of the square. For your other nails, do the same design but alternate the colors (green for the square, blue for the circles).
- Wait for the nail polish to dry and then add top coat.
Hope you like it ladies! Here's the video tutorial. Music used is called "Bird in Hand" by Jason Shaw @ audionautix.com Under Creative Commons 3.0.
Talk to you soon!