Okay, I know Valentine's Day is still two months away but I just can't resist making a heart-inspired nail design that's wearable on any occasion, may it be formal or casual =)
Here are the tools and nail polishes that you'd need (you may use other brands of course, *wink*)
From left to right:
- Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat
- Enchant Nail Polish in "Hot Pink"
- Caronia Nail Polish in "Frosted Golden Mauve"
- A toothpick as your dotting tool
- Caress Nail Polish in "Snow White"
- Caronia Fast-Dry Top Coat
- After applying your base coat, apply two layers of the hot pink color. Then, frame your nail with the frosted golden mauve color.
- Using a toothpick dipped in the frosted golden mauve, draw a heart shape at the center and outline the heart with a white color.
- Wait for the nail polish to dry and then apply top coat.
Here's the video tutorial. Music used is called Acoustic Blues by Jason Shaw @ audionautix.com Under Creative Commons 3.0.
Hope you like it!