Wazzup ladies! Today's nail design is called "Bio Circles". I call it as such because it kinda reminds me of those weird circle thingies that you see on a specimen under a microscope, hehehe! This design is super easy and you only need a toothpick as your drawing tool :)
So here are the nail polishes that I used:
From left to right:
- Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat
- Klik Nai Polish in "Baby Blue"
- Caress Nail Polish in "Snow White"
- Caress Nail Polish in "Autumn Glory"
- Caronia Fast-Dry Top Coat
- After applying your base coat, apply two layers of the baby blue color.
- Then, using a toothpick dipped in white color, draw some small random circles all over the nail.
- Fill in some of the circles with the "Autumn Glory" (which is an olive green color).
- Wait for the nail polish to dry and then apply top coat.
Here's the video tutorial. Music used in this video is by Jason Shaw (at audionautix.com under Creative Commons 3.0) called Landra's Dream and Green Leaves.
Hope you like it guys! Talk to you soon.