COPYRIGHT • Pls. respect the owner of this blog. Plagiarism is a serious crime so please don't copy or steal any photos and/or content from this blog.

Monday, November 15, 2010

nica Xandy - Beauty. Art. Fun

~~ It's fun being a girl! :D ~~

Hey ladies and welcome to my beauty blog :) Here, I'm going to talk about different stuff related to beauty, art and just about anything that we girls love do to! I'm gonna be doing some video tutorials about make-up, nail art, skin care regime, as well as some tips and tricks on how to stay young and beautiful, inside and out ;)

So I really hope that you all would love it here guys and would learn a lot in here as well. If you have questions or requests, feel free to message me and I'll do my best to answer them.

Take care now and I'll see you in my next post ;) By the way, I'm from Cebu ^^

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment

Hi! Pls. make sure that your comments are related to the topic of this post. Any SPAM or comments containing inappropriate/offensive content may not be approved for posting.

COMMENTS CONTAINING SPAM LINKS, WEBSITE LINKS, AND LINKS NOT RELATED TO THE POST TOPIC WILL NOT BE APPROVED

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © 2010-2014 nica Xandy. Powered by Blogger.

BACK TO TOP