Hey everyone! So here’s another nail art tutorial for you which is perfect for the holidays! I call it Easy Candy Cane Nails. Now I don’t take full credit for this design because I know that there has been a lot of people who has done this nail art before I did, but I just thought that it would be cool to share with you guys how I do it :)
So for the nail polishes and tools, you would need the following:
From left to right:
- Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat
- Caress Nail Polish in "Jealousy"
- LA Colors Art Deco in "White" (you may also use a white nail polish and detail brush if you don't have the Art Deco)
- Caronia Fast Dry Top Coat
- Start with your base coat. Then, apply two coats of the red color.
- Using LA Colors Art Deco in white (or a detail brush dipped in white nail polish), draw some thick diagonal lines across the nail. Then, apply think diagonal lines beside the thick ones.
- Wait for the nail polishes to dry and then apply top coat. And you're done! As always, you may reapply top coat after two days in order to maintain your mani.
So I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial and I'll talk to you soon! Bye!