Hey guys! So I just made this nail art design for you, again, perfect for the holidays! So this design is kind of like an 'upgraded' version of the Easy Candy Cane Nails. Instead of a red background, I used a glittered one and then drew some red and white stripes across it. While the Easy Candy Cane Nails is great for casual wear, this design is perfect for holiday parties!
So here are the nail polishes and tools that I used:
From left to right:
- Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat
- Sweet Cherry Nail Polish in "Silver Glitter"
- Twinkle Nail Polish in "Gold Glitter"
- Caronia Nail Polish in "Frosted Red Pearl"
- LA Colors Art Deco in "White" (you may also use a detail brush and white nail polish)
- a detail brush
- Caronia Fast Dry Top Coat
- After applying your base coat, apply two coats each of the silver glitter and gold glitter alternately.
- Using a detail brush dipped in frosted red color, draw some thick diagonal lines across the nail. Then, using LA Colors Art Deco in white, draw a thick diagonal line on one side of the red and thin ones on the other side.
- Wait for the nail polishes to dry and then apply top coat. That's it! Make sure to clean the edges with a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover for that clean, tidy look. And don't forget to apply top coat after two days in order to maintain your mani.
Hope you guys like the design and give it a try! Let me know if you do. Okay so I'll talk to you later. Bye!